MIDDLE SCHOOL AT MADINA PUBLIC SCHOOL
Middle school years are a perfect time to learn how to keep an accurate time account of students daily life, schedule at home and assigned chores, school assignments, after school activities and weekend plans. It may also include the mentoring time too.
At MPS utmost care is taken to help the students in bringing up their goals and dreams.
- Here it represent as a source of inspiration because the idea behind enhancing the skills is to bring out the best from the students.
- It’s never too late to learn the rules of good etiquette, good acts, behaviours and manners. AT MPS regular counseling is carried on to imbibe good social and ethical values among the students.
- When the students move on to the next grade at the end of the academic year, some of them are fearful and need to be encouraged. MPS mentors assist them in this process.
- In order to achieve educational excellence there is a friendly commitment between staff, students and parents.
- There is continuous planning, evaluation and change for improvements and to achieve clear articulated goals and open communication among different groups of students.
- Caring for others and community services are integral part of our school programmes.